Hey guys! How is everyone? I haven’t posted in two days :O Oops! Luckily I have plans for the weekend so I will have things to write about 😝 I am also going out for dinner tonight with Emily! It feels like it has been ages since we last went to dinner, I am looking forward to it 🙂
I am not sure if I have mentioned this in a previous post, but I am currently doing ‘The Magic’ practice. ‘The Magic’ is a book in ‘The Secret’ series by Rhonda Byrne which has daily practices for the reader to do in order to live a life full of gratitude, happiness and magic! I am currently on day 10 however I have not been following it as well as I should, for example the first practice in the book is to write down 10 things you are grateful for every morning. In all honesty I don’t do this practice every day due to lazyness, but I intend to restart the whole Magic practice on January the 1st and really take it seriously, as I know it works and is very beneficial! Since I haven’t been writing up my 10 gratefuls every morning, I thought that today I would share a few of the things that I am grateful for here on my blog!
- I am grateful for my home. I am fortunate to have a roof over my head and a home to keep me warm. I have a place to spend my time and do whatever I wish, a place to sleep, a place to be safe. Thankyou so much for blessing me with my home.
- I am grateful for my sister Zoë. She makes me laugh and I love spending time with her! I am thankful that we have a really good relationship and we always have each other to turn to! Zoë is not just my sister, she is one of my bestest friends and always will be! Thankyou so much for blessing me with my sister Zoë!
- I am grateful for my fabulous group of friends who always make me smile and feel happy! We always have lots of laughs together and great chats and I feel so happy and thankful whenever I spend time with them / speak to them. All my friends are lovely, funny people and I love spending time with them, making memories with them and having them in my life! Thankyou so much for blessing me with my friends.
- I am grateful for my parents as I am really close to them and I love having such a good relationship with my mum and dad! Being with my parents means the world to me, we always spend quality time together! I am so blessed to have two parents who care about me and love me. My parents are always supportive of me, they always make me laugh and they are always here for me! Thankyou so much for blessing me with my wonderful parents.
- I am grateful that I have plans tonight with Emily as she is my bestie and I am looking forward to spending time with her and having a good chat and making new memories! Thankyou so much for blessing me with having plans with my bestie!
Right, so I have only done 5 gratefuls as I could already sense I was rambling on and I didn’t want this blog post to be too long! As you can see after writing what you are grateful for, its important to state why you are grateful as it really makes you think about what it is you are showing your appreciation for and it makes your gratitude stronger when you realise how things can make your world a wonderful place! Its also nice to say ‘thankyou for blessing me with *insert blessing here*’ as by saying thankyou, you are showing appreciation for what you have! Thankyou is a magic word and can change everything!
If you are interested in ‘The Magic’ book I will post three links here –
BUY THE BOOK:
READ THE BLOG:
YOUTUBE CHANNEL ON LOA:
I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and it has inspired you to see all the things you have to be grateful for! The Magic practice is really wonderful and I would definitely suggest checking it out!
I hope you all have a lovely day today, as always thankyou for reading 🙂 If you wish, let me know what you’re grateful for in the comments below!
lots of love, Jennie, xxxxxxxxxx