Hey beauts! 🌻 I’ve been nomitated to do the Happiness Tag by one of my favourite bloggers, Bella. Thankyou Bella for tagging me!
You should definitely check her blog out if you haven’t already, I enjoy reading all of her posts and I’m sure you will too.
‘The Happiness Tag’ is an excellent idea as it’s really great for us to sit back and think about what makes us happy, and it’s a fun way of spreading positivity and good vibes. When I saw that I was tagged I was so happy and I knew I had to do the tag ASAP.
Since today is Monday (unless you are reading this on a different day 🙊), I thought this would be the perfect time to write this tag, as what better way to start the week than in a positive way? So here goes ❤️
List 5 things that make you happy.
1☀️. The sunshine! Nothing puts me in a better mood than waking up and seeing the sun shining through my bedroom window. Good weather, good mood.
2🚲. Bike rides. I love being outside on the bike, exploring and exercising in a fun and exciting way. I love cycling!
3👨👩👧👧. Family time. I adore my family so of course spending quality time with them makes me happy, happy, happy. Going out for dinner, taking trips to visit relatives, it all puts a smile on my face.
4👭. My friends. I love my friends a lot, spending time giggling away and making memories with them brings so much joy to my life. I am so lucky to have the group of friends that I do. They are loyal, funny, caring and sweet and I love them all dearly. My friends make me happy.
5🙆🏻. Having my hair done. Ah nothing puts me in a state of bliss like having my hair played with or even better, getting it styled at a salon. It makes me feel so relaxed and calm and is my favourite thing ever! Who doesn’t love having their hair played with?
Wow, I guess I’m lucky because trying to choose just 5 things to list was quite hard, LOT’s of things make me happy 😍
List 5 songs that make you happy.
This is going to be a tricky one, because I love so many songs. I may have to have a quick look through my playlist to decide my absolute faves.
1. FEED EM TO THE LIONS by Solo 45. This song will always remind me of my girls holiday to MALIA. Everyone went crazy when this song was played and now whenever we hear it out, we get so excited. This will forever be the theme song to Malia 2015.
2. CHEERLEADER by OMI. This song always reminds me of my time at college with my best girls, feeling free and happy and loving life. Whenever I hear this song, I think of one of the best times of my life.
3. STILL INTO YOU by Paramore. First of all this is a great, fun and catchy song but more importantly it reminds me of when my best friend and I saw Paramore live at Leeds fest. ‘Still into you’ was the song that they opened with and Emily and I were so excited, dancing and singing away. What a good memory.
4. I’M IN CONTROL by AlunaGeorge. This is one of my favourite songs at the moment and I first heard it at work, the girl who works on the Smashbox counter always has her music blaring and this is a song she always plays. It put’s me in the best mood and makes me want to go out and party. Myself and Beth always have a cheeky dance when we are at work and hear this song come on. I can definitely see this being one of my main Summer 2016 jams.
5. THE SUN WILL COME OUT TOMORROW and YOU’RE NEVER FULLY DRESSED WITHOUT A SMILE from the Annie soundtrack. Okay so really this means I have chosen 6 songs, but I could not pick one Annie song without the other and I think these are the best two off the soundtrack. TSWCOT is a lovely, positive track which can fill you with hope when you listen to it, also it has the word SUN in it and you know now that I love the sun. YNFDWAS is the best song and reminds me to always wear a smile, because no outfit is complete without one. 💁🏻
Woo, I enjoyed writing this so much. Thanks again Bella for tagging me.
Now it’s my turn to tag you!
I’m going to tag –
And anyone else who wants to do this tag!
Thanks for reading guys, lots of love ❤️ Jennie ❤️☀️ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx