Hey guys. 💕 I saw this fun little Tag / set of questions on Alanna’s aka Imagalaxygirl’s blog and I thought it would be fun to answer these questions too. Alanna’s post was so great so make sure you check her’s out here – https://imagalaxygirl.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/50-questions-you-are-never-asked/ ☺️
These are the 50 questions that no one asks, until now. 😉😋
1. What’s your favorite candle scent? – I’m not a big candle person, but when I do buy them I normally go for fruity scents.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? – Ooh I’m very happy with the sister that I have to be honest, she’s great! However if I were to be blessed with another sister then it would have to be someone supportive, loyal and fun, maybe Selena Gomez?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? – This is awkward because I would say someone like Caspar Lee or Joe Sugg, but I also think they’re pretty fit.. So it would be weird if they were my brother. 🤔
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? – Ahhhh I am so excited to get married, so I do hope that it will be sometime soon, I’m 21 now so I would hope to meet someone this year and maybe get married when I’m 25.
5. Do you know a hoarder? – Yis, myself and my mother.
6. Can you do a split? – No, it would be super cool to be able to though!
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? – 2. 😋
8. How many oceans have you swam in? – I’m honestly not sure, anywhere I’ve been on holiday really.
9. How many countries have you been to? – 9, not including my home country or Menorca since that’s an Island. 😋 I hope one day I’ll be able to say I’ve visited 100 countries!
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? – No.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? – I’m not sure, definitely something pretty like Bella.
12. What would you name your son if you had one? – Theo or Joey! After Theo Walcott and Joe Hart. ☺️
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? – U 😫😫
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? – Bob the Builder! I was obsessed.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? – When I was 8? I can’t remember that far back, I probably dressed up as a Witch though. I always dressed up as a Witch.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? – Yes, my parents used to queue at midnight to buy the Harry Potter books for me as soon as they came out, bless them. I want to reread them though as it was so long since I last read them. I read the Twilight books up until Breaking Dawn which I read some of but never finished. I’ve never read any of the Hunger Games and I don’t really plan to, I’ve seen the films and that’s enough for me. I don’t think I would be interested in reading the books.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? – British, since that’s what I have.
18. Did your mother go to college? – No.
19. Are your grandparents still married? – Yes. 👴🏻👵🏻❤️💍
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? – No. Don’t fight me, I won’t know what to do! 😋
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? – Isn’t he from the Muppets?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? – Thorpe Park. I love that place. ☺️
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? – Spanish for sure!
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? – Grey!
25. Is your father bald? – No.
26. Do you know triplets? – My cousin literally just gave birth to triplets a couple of weeks ago, but I haven’t met them yet.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? – I have never even see Titanic, I heard it was like 4 hours long? I only watched The Notebook for the first time a few weeks ago and it broke my heart. So I will have to go with The Notebook.
28. Have you ever had Indian food? – Of course. Love a bit of Naan bread.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? – Ooh I’m actually not sure what my favourite resteraunt is at the moment- probably Voongs which is a Chinese Resteraunt or Bella Italia. Nom nom nom.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? – No
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)? – No.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? – Harry. ☺️
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? – Jay or Jen.
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? – This question is unfair!!
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? – Rural!
36. Can you whistle? – Yes, but not very well.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? – No. It has to be completely dark.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? – Yes, I would get too hungry otherwise.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? – Yis.
40. What medical conditions do you have? – None, thankfully.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? – A few, many moons ago.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? – Of course. Finding Dory will be out soon too, I’m so excited.
43. Where do you buy your jeans? – I don’t wear jeans. 😋
44. What’s the last compliment you got? – “You look good” 😂😂
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? – Yes!
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? – Normal tea? I don’t really drink tea to be honest.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? – Around 11/12. Not enough…
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? – I’m not really a religious person, so I’m not sure I would raise my children to practice any religion.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? – Santa’s not real? 😔
50. Why do you have a tumblr? – To reblog pictures and quotes, I haven’t used my Tumblr in years though.
So thats the 50 Questions. ☺️ I hope you enjoyed readig my answers, do feel free to answer the questions yourself and again make sure you check out Alanna’s awesome blog ‘ImAgalaxygirl’. ☺️
Thanks for reading, love Jennie. ❤️ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx