*Re-uploaded due to a technical hitch*
Right, it’s Tag Tuesday time… Even though today is Friday. Oops! I totally meant to post this on Tuesday, but a spontaneous shopping trip with the girls after work totally distracted me and ever since I’ve been home too late to post it. I do apologise. 💕
So for today’s post I will be doing the ‘Deep Questions’ Tag which I found on Tumblr. I thought the questions looked quite fun to answer and some of them really got me thinking. I cut a few questions out, to shorten the post and also avoid possible controversy. 🙊 Hahaha.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel? –
Looking into someones eyes when I’m telling them how I feel. I get so embarassed and uncomfortable when telling someone my feelings, I clam up. That’s only really when I’m upset and feel vulnerable though, I’m usually fine looking into someones eyes when I’m expressing happy emotions.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way? –
I was a little angry yesterday evening, when Hollister refused to refund / exchange a faulty item for me. Unbelievable. But the last time I was really REALLY angry was over a month ago now, when I was having a horrible day at work and then went on my lunch break to find my friend had done something really mean (IMO) to me. I was livid, and we had a bit of a falling out over it but thankfully we have made up now, so no I don’t feel the same way over it anymore.
3. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid? –
I would tell my loved ones so we could all go on a big adventure together and make lots of special memories for them to cherish when I had gone. I would definitely be afraid and upset that my time was coming to an end but as long as I made the most of everyday I would be okay.
4. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust. –
Love, because Love can conquer anything. ❤️
5. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not? –
Woooow. This is a situation I’ve never imagined myself in. I would definitely help the dog, there’s no way I would leave it to drown. Poor thing! Hopefully ‘my boss’ would be understanding.
6. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say? –
All I could tell them is that I love them to pieces but only as a friend, not a romantic partner. It wouldn’t change things for me and I would still want to be best friends with them.
7. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? –
I think so. I always try to be the best friend possible by supporting my friends and letting them know that I care. I would like to think that I am a good friend and everyday I aim to improve. If I was someone else I would be happy to have me as a friend.
8. Does love = sex? –
Yes, in some ways. I don’t think sex always equals love, but expressing love through sex can be very powerful and intense and whilst I don’t think sex is everything in a relationship, I think it’s a very important factor.
9. Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not? –
Definitely not, that would be such a silly thing to do in my opinion. There’s being nice and then there’s being a little bit silly, because I might save someone else from unemployment but then I’d be stuck in trouble myself. We all have to look out for ourselves in this world and I would never give up my job so someone else could have it.
10. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person? –
Probably a few weeks ago when I told my ex that I wanted to be more than friends. I knew that would signal the end of our friendship / relationship and I knew I would be rejected, but I did it anyway because I knew ultimately letting go of one another was for the best.
11. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you? –
When I said goodbye to my Dad before going to work, and I text my Mum earlier telling her I love her. I’m always letting my loved ones know I love them. ❤️
12. Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you? –
Other than a super hero who could save me, probably Joe Hart or Zac Efron. We could snuggle our fears away. 😂😂😂
13. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not? –
Yes of course I would… Why is this even a question? Nobody deserves to die just because they’re homeless. In fact, I would give them CPR, take them to a hospital to get any medical help they may need and do anything I can to make their life better.
14. You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision? –
Nooooo what a question. I’m sorry, I would let the newborn go simply because I love my grandmother too much to let her die for the sake of someone else. Some may say she’s old already, but she could have many years left to live and she deserves to live those years. I would always choose someone I love and my grandmother would probably feel pretty betrayed if I let her go, I couldn’t do that to her. Unless she demanded I save the baby, I would save her.
15. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it? –
I’m always nice to people regardless of what they can do for me. I would probably say Sunday just gone, when I did my sisters hair just in the hopes to make her feel special, pampered and loved.
16. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why? –
Ouch, what a question. I think I would go for true love & a broken heart, because the short term pain of heartbreak is worth it if you get to experience powerful, true love beforehand. I would rather experience all the greatness of true love and risk getting my heartbroken, than never love at all. Also I think experiencing a broken heart is inevitable in life, whether it’s because someone has left you willingly or they have passed away. Both experiences are powerful and life changing, and never loving at all would be more tragic than heartbreak. In fact, I reckon by not loving at all your heart would break anyway.
17. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be? –
To fall in love and travel the world with my soulmate, and holiday often with my loved ones.
Ahhh those questions were so much fun to answer, and so thought provoking. I loved doing this tag!
I tag anyone who wants to answer these questions. ☺️
I hope you guys enjoyed reading my answers, thankyou for reading. Lots of love, Jennie. ❤️ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx