Hey guys! It’s Tag Tuesday again, yaaaaay 😋. I found another book tag online and as an avid reader, I thought it would be fun to do.
I’m just going to jump straight into the questions, so let’s gooooo. 🎉📚
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading? – Usually the sofa or my bed, sometimes I’ll read in the bath too. 🙂
2. Bookmark or a random piece of paper? – Random piece of paper, I used to have the cutest teddy bear bookmark but it’s always easier to just grab the nearest piece of paper to mark the page. Usually I just remember the page number though.
3. Can you stop reading anytime you want or do have to stop at a certain page, chapter,part etc.? – I used to have to wait until I reached the next chapter before I stopped but now if I’m reading in bed and get sleepy I’ll just throw my book on the floor mid sentence.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading? – YES!
5. Can you read while listening to music/watching tv? – Hm, I’d say no. I can have the TV on in the background but I’d mainly be concentrating on whatever I’m reading.
6. One book at the time of several at once? – One book at a time.
7. Reading at home or everywhere? – Reading at home is cosy af but sometimes I’ll read on my lunch break at work, or wherever I may be with a spare moment to read.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head? – Silently in my head.
9. Do you read ahead or skip pages? – oh Goodness no! A book is to be read thoroughly. If I feel as though I’ve read a page too quickly I will go back and reread. Hands up I’ll admit I skimmed through the last few pages of Lolita, but that was just the worst book I’ve ever read and I was dying to finish it. Other than that, I read every word of a book.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new? – I break the spine but I still look after my books.
11. Do you write in books? – No!
Yay that was so much fun. I love reading so answering questions around one of my favourite hobbies is so enjoyable.
What do you think of my answers? Would you answer any of the questions differently? Let me know in the comments below.
Thankyou for reading, love Jennie. 💚 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx