Hello everyone! First of all, I’ve just booked a weekend break to Amsterdam so I am super excited for that, and second of all I was totally meant to post my August favourites today but I’ll admit I got a little distracted by Pretty Little Liars and now it’s too late, so my August faves shall be with you tomorrow.
Having said that I really wanted to post today and since any tag posts I upload seem to be really popular, I thought why not do the music tag? I found this on Tumblr and thought it looked like fun, I mean we all love music, right so tag about it is bound to be exciting.
Let’s see what questions the music tag involves…
1. Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by? – One Direction definitely. I own every album bar one.
2. What was the last song you listened to? – On my phone, Give me everything by Pitbull.
3. What’s in your CD player right now? – I don’t own a CD player.
4. What was the last show you attended? – EDC.
5. What was the greatest show you’ve been to? – Oh my I’ve been to so many amazing shows. I would say it’s a tie between Eminem’s Wembley Arena concert and One Directions Midnight Memories tour at the Etihad Stadium. Both incredible experiences I would love to relive.
6. What was the worst show you’ve ever been to? – Oh probably N-Dubz but only because my friend passed out before they even came on stage, so after about two songs we left.
7. What is the most musically involved you have ever been? – I mean, I had recorder ‘lessons’ at school and I used to own two electric guitars, never played them though.
8. What show are you looking forward to? – At the moment I have no concerts coming up.
9. What is your favorite band shirt? – Probably my One Direction one even though some old guy at the pub mocked me for it. I also love my Eminem one. They are the only two I own actually.
10. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day? – EMINEM, my bae.
11. Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback? – One Direction already!
12. Who is one band/ artist you’ve never seen live but always wanted to? – Justin Bieber and The 1975. I saw The 1975 at Reading Fest but I didn’t know who they were at the time so it doesn’t count.
13. Name four or more flawless albums. – •Little Mix Get Weird. •Nicki Minaj Pink Friday. •Eminem The Marshall Mathers LP 2. •One Direction Made in the AM.
14. How many concerts have you been to in total? – SO MANY thankfully. Around 13.
15. Who have you seen the most live? – I have seen Eminem, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer and Example live twice each. I’m so lucky, they were all amazing.
16. What is your favorite movie soundtrack? – Ooh good question, not one I’m sure I could answer too well though. Honestly I never pay too much attention to movie soundtracks… Eh, The Hannah Montana movie soundtrack? Ha ha ha.
17. What was your last musical ‘phase’ before you wisened up? – Ha ha, I don’t think I’ve had a phase I’ve wisened up from.
18. What is your ‘guilty pleasure’ that you hate to admit liking? – N-Dubz definitely. But I do love them.
Well that was fun. I tag –
Thanks for reading guys. With love, Jennie. ❤️ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx