Hi guys! Today I thought it would be fun to answer some more tag questions and today I’ve decided to do The First Time tag, although I’ve recently been tagged twice to do the Blue Sky tag so I need to get on that asap.
Anyway this tag is pretty self explanatory, basically I’m just answering some questions all about my firsts!
1. First tweet? – have a screenshot,
2. First youtube video? – Ahahaha okay so technically I’m pretty sure my first youtube video was a Dakota Fanning fan video buuuut I just have to share this one instead, a music video of me dancing to Boom Boom Boom. Seriously someone please tell me what I was thinking when I made this?? I’m not even stressed though because it’s so funny to look back on. Guys seriously if you want a good chuckle, then watch this – JENNIE2K7.
3. First person you subscribed to on youtube? – I don’t know officially who the first person I subscribed to on youtube was but the first person whose videos I really got into would have to be either Braeton Brescia or Chanell Heeter. I used to love their music videos (still do).
4. First Facebook profile pic? – Well if this isn’t embarrassing… I’m sure this tag was designed simply to embarrass people? What a throwback, this was my first facebook profile picture on my old account which I uploaded all the way back in 2009, ah the memories!
5. Do you still talk to your first love? – I don’t! I have him on facebook, but I have him muted.
6. What was your first alcoholic drink? – Oh c’mon, a blue WKD, whose wasn’t?
7. What was your first job? – A till op at Costa Coffee, I never graduated to Barista as the one time I made a coffee, my store received a complaint ha ha.
8. What was your first car? – I’ve never owned a car, one day I will drive!!!
9. Who was the first person to text you today? – Emily!
10. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? – The only thought I had running through my head this morning was ‘I don’t wanna get up yet’!!
11. Who was your first grade teacher? – You expect me to remember that far back? Lol.
12. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? – I believe France, but it might have been Spain. I was only little!
13. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? – Well at preschool my besties were two kids named Connie and Alex, I don’t know what ever happened to them. Then I met Daryl at first school and he was my bestie/boyfriend for a few years but as I moved away when I was 5, it was pretty long distance. But really Emily was my first true best friend, who I met when I was 5 when I moved to MK and yes, we have been friends ever since!
14. Where was your first sleepover? – I literally can’t remember.
15. What was the first thing you did this morning? – Snoozed my alarm and went back to sleep.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? – N-Dubz, and the whole experience was a na na nightmare. My friend passed out, I lost my phone, I fell up the stairs and we had to leave early because we just couldn’t cope bless us, we were only like 14 years old.
17. First broken bone? – Thankfully I’ve never broken a bone.
18. First piercing? – My ears, I have no other piercings but I’ve always been tempted to get my tongue pierced and lately I’ve been thinking about getting my nipple done… Shall I do it?
19. First foreign country you’ve gone to? – ^Answer above, I believe it was France.
20. First movie you remember seeing? – The Little Rascals. I pretty much watched that film every night as a kid.
21. When was your first detention? – God knows, it was back in first school though. I remember getting a detention once for telling a teacher to ‘chill out’ lol oops.
22. Who was your first roommate? – I still live at home with my parents.
23. What is the first thing you do when you get home? – Get in my pj’s and turn the tv on.
24. When was your first kiss? – I was 17 years old and living in Menorca. It was with some random guy I don’t even know the name of and I’m pretty sure he kissed my friend too. Not at all as romantic as I was expecting my first kiss to be.
Wow… did I really just answer 24 questions? It didn’t feel like there was that many.
I hope you guys enjoyed this fun lil’ post,
please let me know if you too have done this tag, or if you’re going to so I can read your answers.
Thank you for reading,