Today its time for another of Jenny and Britts 52 Week Blog Challenge and this weeks prompt is The Top 5 Places I’d Like To Visit.
As a keen traveller I’m sure it comes as no surprise when I say I’ve already done a couple of posts similar to this which you can read here and here. Since writing these posts I’ve been lucky enough to tick Amsterdam off the bucket list and by the end of this year I’ll be able to cross off Italy and Florida too. How amazing!!! Seriously, I can’t wait to go to Italy with my family, it’s going to be the most perfect holiday with my favourites and of course I am seriously excited for Florida with my bestie. Every time I watch Lucy and Lydia’s Disney vlogs I almost cry with excitement.
I am so blessed that I have so many exciting adventures planned for this year (including a little trip to Disneyland early Summer- eeek) but having said that, there are still so many more places in this world I would love to visit.
Here’s my TOP 5.
1. NEW YORK. I was lucky enough to go to New York for my 10th birthday which was so amazing, and I feel so blessed that I can say I have already visited the city that never sleeps, however for the past couple of years all I’ve wanted is to go back. New York is such a vibrant city, full of life and excitement and I just long to feel that sense of being alive I know I’d feel when I’m there. I so want to go back to Times Square, to see School Of Rock on Broadway, to stand in awe as I gaze upon the incredible skyscrapers in front of me. If I could get on a plane to New York right now I would. I would love to own an apartment there one day, that would be a dream come true.
Now you’re in New York, these streets will make you feel brand new big lights will inspire you…
I love you NYC!
2. Iceland. Iceland has been on my bucket list for a good couple of years now, the Blue Lagoon looks absolutely breath taking – even just looking at photographs of it or seeing it on TV has me thinking wow. Not to mention all the incredible natural Icelandic scenery from the volcanos to the glaciers. Seeing and experiencing Iceland would be such an incredible experience, I long to go as soon as I can.
3. Dubai. Dubai looks like the dream paradise destination with the perfect mix of adventure and relaxation. Of course if I visit Dubai I’d make the most of relaxing by the pool and enjoying the glorious beaches but I’d also make the most out of my trip with hot air balloon rides, dune buggying and shopping, shopping, shopping. I think I’d find myself in awe quite a few times too admiring the incredible buildings such as the Burj Khalifa and the Burj Al Arab.
4. Cancún. So I have actually been to Mexico before but only for about 20 minutes and I didn’t even step foot out of the car. My family and I crossed the border from the States and the town we found ourselves in wasn’t the friendliest, but in contrast Cancún looks the complete opposite- tourist friendly and gorgeous. With wonderful nightlife, I think this would be the perfect place to go with the girls as we could go out and party when we liked but then enjoy other activities such as scuba diving, snorkelling and swimming with dolphins if we pleased (I would definitely want to do all those things and more).
5. Istanbul. Turkey has never been on my radar, I’ve never been too interested in visiting the country until my Dad showed me an Istanbul travel brochure which completely changed my mind. Istanbul? Yes please. With so much to see and do, this city seems like the perfect destination for a real sightseeing holiday. The main thing on my list if I visited Istanbul would be to cross the Bosphorus Bridge, a suspension bridge which connects Europe and Asia- how cool.
I am so excited to one day visit all of these amazing places. How lucky are we to live in such a vast, incredible world?
Have you ever been to any of the places on my list? Where would you most like to travel to?
Let me know in the comments below.
Thank you for reading,