Today I thought it would be fun to do another tag, as I haven’t done one in a while. I’ve done the Get To Know Me tag before but that was a long time ago (10 months to be precise) and a lot of you who follow me now didn’t follow me back then, plus these questions are new.
I found this tag on Root Report so full credit goes to them for the questions.
1. Are you named after anyone? – Nope, I am not. My parents chose the name Jennifer for me simply because they liked it.
2. When was the last time you cried? – I cry all the time, I’m a very emotional person and will cry at literally anything, for happy reasons, for sad reasons, for giggly reasons (I’m always crying of laughter). The last time I cried was on Saturday watching Britain’s Got Talent, it makes me so emotional seeing people live their dreams and find joy in their passions.
3. Do you have kids? – No I do not and I’m not in any rush to either.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? – Of course. I like to think I’m a good friend and I aim to be better everyday.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? – Me? Sarcastic? Never.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about people? – Their appearance, how they carry themselves, if they’re friendly… I’m not 100% sure how to answer this one, it just depends on ones personality as to what I first notice about them.
7. What is your eye colour? – Blue da ba dee…
8. Scary movie or happy endings? – Oh happy endings of course!!!
9. Favourite smells? – I love the smell of petrol, the smell of good food cooking, the smell of bacon in the morning, anything sweet, anything floral, Burberry Body Tender Eau de Toilette, fresh bread, coconuts… I could go on and on.
10. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? – America!
11. Do you have any special talents? – None that I’ve discovered yet, ha ha.
12. Where were you born? – Chertsey, Surrey.
13. What are your hobbies? – Blogging, reading, socialising, shopping, learning, watching TV and films, travelling, swimming… again, I could go on and on.
14. Do you have any pets? – I don’t and I never have. In the future I’d maybe like a dog and I’d love horses.
15. Do you have any siblings? – I do. A brother Lee, and two sisters Nicki and Zoë. I haven’t spoken to Nicki in almost two years. I get on well with my brother Lee and Zoë is one of my best friends, she brings my world so much joy.
16. What do you want to be when you grow up? – Grow up? I am grown up!!! At least I like to think I am but I can’t even manage a simple task like washing up so maybe I’ve a little way to go… Mostly I’d just like to be happy and as they say, be living a life I don’t need to take a vacation from.
17. Who was your first best friend? – I’ve answered this question before. My best friends as a toddler were two kids called Connie and Alex, before I left Surrey my bestie was a boy named Daryl and from 5 years old my bestie has been Emily!!!
18. How tall are you? – Not very. I’ve no idea of my actual height, possibly 5ft 4.
19. Funniest moment throughout school? – Ah goodness I had so many laughs during my school years, I swear everyday was a giggle. I was lucky to have a wonderful group of friends who filled my school days with such happiness. One thing that comes to mind is pear gate, but I won’t say any more than that ha ha ha.
20. How many countries have you visited? – 10. Not including England of course. I’m hopeful that if I get my way by the end of the year that number will have increased to 15. Wish me luck please!
21. What was your favourite / worst subject in school? – Favourite would have to have been Drama and English. Least favourite was definitely Additional Science. I took my GCSE for Add Science three times and failed every time. It clearly wasn’t meant to be.
22. What would you name your children? – I want a girl named Aria and two twin boys, Theo and Leo. Cute huh?
23. How many boyfriends have you had? – Only the one I could properly count, and even that’s pushing it a bit. Loooool.
24. Who are some of your favourite youtubers? – Lucy and Lydia 100%.
25. Tell us one of your bad habits? – My worst habit is biting the inside of my cheek, non stop. I’ve gotten a lot better this year and managed to curb it a lot, but I still have a little way to go before I consider it no longer a habit.
And that concludes all of the questions.
I hope everyone enjoyed this post,
thank you all for reading,