Hello everybody and hello Summer! Ok, so technically Summer doesn’t officially start until the 21st of June but heck, why wait another week to welcome Summer. The sun has got his hat on, I’m going on holiday in less than a week and I’m generally feeling cheerful, so my Summer starts here.
I am so excited for this Summer, I’ve got so much to look forward to. A holiday with my girls, a holiday with my parents to my dream location, family birthday parties and so much more. It’s going to be a happy, funny, wonderful few months.
Although I’ve already got so much planned for my Summer this year, I thought it would be a great idea to create a Summer bucket list feauturing all I hope to do this sunny Season to really inspire me to make 2018 the best Summer yet!
There’s a lot I’m hoping for… and I’m gonna do it all!
- go parasailing
- swim in the sea
- see dolphins in real life
- go to the beach
- go on a boat
- watch the sunset
- watch the sunrise
- go for beautiful walks surrounded by nature on a weekly basis
- go walking with my friends
- go walking with my family
- spend some 1 on 1 time with my sister (dinner, shopping, going to the theatre)
- spend time with my grandparents
- spend time with my brother, sister in law and nephew
- go for a walk at St Anns Hill
- have a picnic with my family
- have a picnic with my friends
- eat lots of ice cream
- go to the zoo
- go canoeing
- visit Rome
- make a wish at the Trevi fountain
- visit Pompeii
- visit London
- watch the changing of the guards ceremony at Buckingham Palace
- visit Regents Park
- get abs
- spend time with my family
- spend time with my friends
- meet new people
- drink cocktails
- hang out with my work friends
- start a new job
- visit Kew Gardens with my family
- save money
- grow as a person and practice self love every single day
- read outside in the sunshine
I am so excited to look back on this bucket list at the end of Summer and see everything that I’ve ticked off and more! It’s going to be an amazing few months.
What are your hopes for this Summer? What’s on your Summer bucket list? Let me know in the comments below.
Thank you all for reading,
have an amazing Summer,