After reading the lovely My Summer Of Magic Moments, by Caroline Roberts, a story all about appreciating the little things in life and making the most of everyday, it really got me thinking about what I consider to be my ‘magic moments’. The simple, everyday things in my life that really make it special, the little moments that mean the most.
I thought it would be a sweet idea to put a list together of what I consider to be My Magic Moments and share it with you here on the blog and in turn you can share with me your magic moments in the comments! I think this is a lovely way for us to reflect on those special little moments which mean so much, those moments that make the norm of everyday life that little bit more extraordinary.
My Magic Moments
- Hugs with my dad
- Family hugs
- Hearing my dad sing
- Holding my mums hand
- Spending time with my sister
- Going to the cinema with my friends
- Speaking to my grandparents on the phone
- Going for walks
- Seeing my nephew smile
- Playing card games and board games with my friends
Laughing and being silly with my besties
- Family time in the evenings
- Hanging out with my friends
- Reading or watching Netflix in bed with candles and fairy lights
- Movie nights
- Family game nights
- Spending time outdoors
- Being surrounded by the people that I love
I am so blessed to live a life filled with so many beautiful magic moments and most importantly, beautiful magical people who make my life magic.
What do you consider to be your magic moments? What are the little things in your life that mean the most to you? Let me know in the comments below.
Thank you all for reading,