The Magic Day One.
Count Your Blessings
So day one of The Magic practice is all about counting your blessings. Every morning, or as soon as you can start your day off by listing 10 things you are thankful for along with the reasons why you are thankful. For example, ‘I am truly thankful for my family because they love me, support me and are always there for me’. Don’t just write what you are thankful for, amplify those feelings of gratitude by giving a reason as to why you are grateful too!
This is a practice you have to follow everyday for the whole 28 days of The Magic and you can write your gratitude list on your phone, on your laptop, or in your journal (or anywhere that works for you to be honest)!!!!
I am going to write my gratitude list each morning on a sheet of paper which I am then going to place into my ‘magic box’ but today of course, I am going to share with you the 10 reasons why I’m thankful today. This is exactly the same list I’ve written on my sheet of paper just slightly more condensed. I hope you enjoy having a nose into what I’m thankful for and also, maybe this list will give you a little inspiration as to what you to could be thankful for. Enjoy!
10 things I am thankful for today. ♥
- I am thankful that I had such a fun day yesterday with my friends at Thorpe Park because it felt liberating and freeing to be having fun being myself with my friends. Thank you thank you thank you.
- I am thankful that I have exciting plans this week with my friends because I enjoy having fun with my friends and spending time with them. Thank you thank you thank you.
- I am thankful that I have such a wonderful group of friends in my life because they love and support me and I have so much fun with them, they enrich my life in every way. Thank you thank you thank you.
- I am thankful that I have a video interview this week for a job which I’m really interested in because it’s exciting to have this opportunity to progress in my career. Thank you thank you thank you.
- I am thankful that tonight I am spending the night at home with my parents because they are so special to me and I want to spend as much time with them as possible. Thank you thank you thank you.
- I am thankful for my passion for writing because it gives me a purpose, something to focus on and makes me feel good about myself. Thank you thank you thank you.
- I am truly thankful for self love because it feels amazing to know that I have always got my back and I am always going to do what’s best for me, because I trust and love myself. Thank you thank you thank you.
- I am thankful for the Universe because I know that as long as I feel good and vibrate on a high frequency, only good things can come my way. Thank you thank you thank you.
- I am thankful for this Magic journey I am venturing on because I am super excited to see where it takes me and what the next 28 days of positivity is going to bring me. Thank you thank you thank you.
You may have noticed that after each thing I am thankful for I have ended each sentence with three thank you’s. Well that is what is recommended in The Magic book so of course that’s what I’m going to do!!! And after writing your list, you can go back and read through it just to amplify the feelings of gratitude and that’s that. Your day is off to a magical start!
What are 10 things you are thankful for today? Let me know in the comments below.
Thank you all for reading,