Good morning beautiful people! Or good evening, afternoon, whatever time it is when you’re reading this!
I had an idea.
Back in the day, I used to love doing tags here on the blog and I thought now it’s been a few years I should redo some of those tags just to see how things have changed / what’s different. So I’ve decided to do a few tags to round up my blog posts for the end of this month, starting with the first ever tag I did here on the blog… The TMI Tag. I first did this back in March 2016, so a few years later let’s see what’s changed…
1. What are you wearing? A red jumper and underwear! This is what I slept in, lol
2. Have you ever been in love? Not in love love, no.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes. What break up is pleasant?
4. How tall are you? The same height as Madonna! 164 cm hahah.
5. How much do you weigh? No idea.
6. Any tattoos? Yes! Please read the answer I put back in 2016 and then hear what tatt’s I have now.
I now do have a Slim Shady tattoo, along with a tattoo of lasagne. Ah life, got to love it!
7. Any piercings? Still only my ears!
8. Otp? Ew I can’t believe young me said Aria and Ezra! I’m horrified. Now I would definitely say Damon and Elena, and Bonnie and Enzo. Oh, and Leeor and Aaron, haha 😉 aw and my Mum and Dad! How could I not say them!?
9. Favourite TV show? I’m kind of getting out of TV at the moment because I find it too triggering although recently I binge watched The OA. Haven’t watched the second season yet and will not be because I can’t deal with anything that triggers me right now. So I don’t have a favourite TV show!
10. Favourite band? Little Mix!
11. Something you miss? Summer 2018
12. Favourite song? Earth by Lil Dicky (currently)
13. How old are you? 24
14. Star sign? Capricorn
15. Quality you look for in a partner? A best friend
16. Favourite quote? At the moment ‘Visualise your highest self and start showing up as her’.
17. Favourite actor? I’d still say Cameron Diaz
18. Favourite colour? Pink forever
19. Loud music or soft? Soft
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? To bed
21. How long does it take you to shower? Maybe 15 mins
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Sometimes an hour sometimes less sometimes more, it really depends.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Kind of, same answer as before lol
24. Turn on? Maturity and commitment
25. Turn off? Commitment phobes
26. Fears? I have a few right now, lol
27. Last thing that made you cry? Not a thing but a person… AUGUST BOY!
28. Last time you said you loved someone? A second ago
29. Last book you read? The last book I completed was How To Find Love In A Bookshop by Veronica Henry. I’m currently reading Eat Pray Love and The Pilgrimage.
30. The book you’re currently reading? Oops see answer above, hehe.
31. Last show you watched? Emmerdale
32. Last person you spoke to? My Dad
33. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Bestie group chat
34. Favourite food? Pasta and pesto ❤️
35. Place you want to visit? Sedona, Venice, Ischia, Tahiti and Iceland are all about to go on my vision board
36. Last place you were? My bed
37. Do you have a crush? No
38. Last time you kissed someone? A few weeks ago
39. Last time you were insulted? Yesterday by August Boy. Sad times 😥
40. Favourite flavour of sweet? The green Colin the Catterpillars!
41. What instruments do you play? Nada
42. Favourite piece of jewellery? My Balancing and Cosmic Love amulets by @alchemybyla43. Last sport you played? Who knows?
44. Last song you sang? Hey Now (What dreams are made of) by Lizzie McGuire / Hilary Duff
45. Favourite chat up line? None
46. Have you ever used it? Evidently not
47. Last time you hung out with someone? Last night
48. Who should answer these questions next? You!
Well that was fun, I do love a tag!
If you decide to answer the questions to this tag then be sure to let me know, or if you already have make sure to link me to your post! I find tags such a fun, lighthearted easy read (and write, haha) plus from a personal point of view they’re so interesting to look back on. I wonder what my answers will be in 2024!
As always thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post.
Lots of love,