Hello my loves, and welcome back to my blog. How is everyone today!?
Recently, I’ve been enjoying reading fellow bloggers posts all about music. Different playlists, song recommendations etc, I’ll leave a few links here for you to check out:
Since I’ve been enjoying these music related posts, I thought it would be a fun idea to do one of my own. I like reading posts about music because it introduces me to new artists and songs I may not have necesarily heard of before, 9 times out of 10 I read these posts and I know just a handful of songs mentioned, so maybe you’ll be able to take some fun suggestions from my post and treat your ears to some new music. Then again, maybe not, because I am such a pop Princess I think all these songs on this playlist are pretty mainstream but still, there might be some on here you haven’t heard yet. Also, I haven’t actually mentioned what Playlist I’m sharing, so it’d probably help if I introduced that now… welcome to my iTunes Top 25 most played Playlist. Enjoy!
1. Blow Your Mind – Dua Lipa. Though this is #1 on my iTunes top played, I haven’t actually listened to this one in a while.
2. Boys – Charli XCX. I was obsessed with this song and the music video when it first came out. It’s so sassy and feel good, plus I love all the pink in the video. I was busy thinkin’ ’bout boys… So sassy!
3. Colors – Jason Derulo
4. Dirty Sexy Money – David Guetta & Afrojack (Feat Charli XCX and French Montana). I don’t think the version I have feautures French but I wouldn’t like to say for sure, anyway, I love this sassy bop sung by Charli.
5. He Like That – Fifth Harmony. One of this groups best bops, this song always puts me in the mood to get dressed up and go out dancing.
6. I Love It When You Cry – Steve Aoki. One of my favourite songs ever, this track brings back such good memories of Electroland and I think it’s probably one of my favourite Steve songs. I LOVE it!
7. Marry Me – Jason Derulo. All the romance vibes, this song brings me all the excitement for my future relationship. So cute!
8. No Lie – Sean Paul (feat Dua Lipa)
9. Rockstar – Post Malone
10. Star – Bazzi. Bazzi is without a doubt one of my favourite music artists, it’s not made the top 25 most played list but I’m also loving his song I.F.L.Y right now. All his songs are so vibey!
11. Sugar Sugar – The Archies. I downloaded this song because of Riverdale. LOL.
12. NASA – Ariana Grande. This has to be one of my favourites off of Ariana’s Thank U, Next album.
13. Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I’m Bored – Ariana Grande
14. 7 Rings – Ariana Grande
15. I’m The One – DJ Khalid (feat Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance The Rapper & Lil Wayne)
16. Freaky – Dr. Vades (feat Wande Coal & Beenie Man). I first heard this song in Prague and I fell in love instantly. Definitely one of my all time favourite feel good songs, I love!
17. Unforgettable – French Montana
18. Did You See – J Hus
19. Swalla – Jason Derulo (feat Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign)
20. Woman Like Me – Little Mix (feat Nicki Minaj)
21. American Boy – Little Mix
22. Power – Little Mix (feat Stormzy)
23. Good Form – Nicki Minaj
24. Majesty – Nicki Minaj (feat Eminem & Labrinth)
25. Sunflower – Post Malone & Swae Lee. This is one of my favourite songs ever, it always puts me in such a good mood, I love it so much. I won’t be surprised if this moves further up the list in no time!
So there ya have my Top 25 Most Played songs on iTunes. Have you heard any of these tracks? What’s your favourite? What song have you got on repeat at the moment? Be sure to let me know in the comments below.
I totally can’t wait to do an updated version of this post in a few months time, I wonder what the number one song on the Playlist will be then!
Hope you all have a great week,