Hello beautiful people, how are you doing? I hope you’re safe, happy and well. Sending my love to you all.
I recently shared my Winter Bucket List ticks, and today I’m back with my Spring Bucket List for 2020. I know it’s going to be slightly different this year, however, I still wanted to create a bucket list for me to focus on & work towards, so hopefully I can still have a wonderful Spring, enjoy time with my parents and focus on lots of self improvement, and finally achieving all those personal goals I haven’t yet accomplished.
So without further ado, let’s get into my Spring Bucket List.
- Become the ultimate Spiritual and manifesting Queen!
- Practice Spirituality everyday – be that meditating, journaling, listening to podcasts & watching LOA / Spirituality Youtube videos, reading, mirror work, practising gratitude etc etc… I love all things Spirituality, so I’m looking forward to using these practices every single day
- Meditate & journal everyday – Ties in with the above goal!
- Spend lots of quality time with my family
- Go for at least two walks a week together with my parents
- Walk at least every other day
- Spend blissful time with my friends – I’m hoping I’ll be able to see them this Spring, Spring ends on June 20th so, I’m really hoping we can see one another before then
- See The Beach Boys live in concert
- Spend time with my sister & her family
- Spend time with my brother & his family
- Spend time with my Nan
- Spend time with my Grandparents
- Book whichever holidays I am meant – I’m trusting the Universe with this one
- Become fluent in Spanish – I have so much time on my hands now, I really should achieve this one!
- Improve my dancing and flexibility – I have been stretching more since lockdown, so fingers crossed I can really achieve this this Spring
- Be present, in flow and in alignment
- Love love love myself
- Love love love everyone and everything
- Immerse myself more in nature
- Donate lots and lots to charity
*To donate to ‘Meals For The NHS’ please click here
- Create more fun and exciting makeup looks that I’m proud of
- Grow my Instagram following
- Become an affiliate for a second brand (I’m already fortunate enough to have an affiliate code with LuxeCaramel – Use code JENNIE40 for 40% off huns)
- Visit London with my friends
- Read LOTS
- Improve my cooking
- Have fun movie nights & game nights with my parents
- Manifest a boyfriend – I know I probably won’t be going out on many dates at the moment all things considering but who knows when we’ll be allowed out again? Whether lockdown is lifted this Spring and I meet someone, or whether it’s just me manifesting being emotionally ready, and ready to meet my Soulmate when I can, I just want to get myself ready for that! I know what I mean, haha… knowing what I want, and putting myself into alignment with meeting my perfect romantic Soulmate, bring it on!
- Laugh laugh laugh in abundance
- Create amazing, wonderful Instagram content which I love
- Post inspiring, positive and beneficial content on my blog
- Enjoy life
- Become my highest self
- Be my KINDEST self
- Help others
- Be the best me I can be
- Be the best friend I can be
- Be the best family member I can be
- Arrange the perfect Hen Do for my Sister – Again, I don’t know too much what’s going on with this, but if we can arrange her Hen Do, I want to ensure it’s the most special for her
- Manifest lots and lots of money
- Finish the first draft of my poetry book
- Achieve my perfect body
- Eat more fruits & vegetables & nutritional foods
- Visit Avebury – If I can
- Walk at St Ann’s Hill
- Go to the beach
- Be a source of love, light and joy in this world and to all who I connect with
- Learn more about astrology and my own birth chart / star signs etc
- Enjoy celebrating the perfect Easter with my parents
- Find inner peace & happiness
- Practice gratitude every day
- Set intentions on a regular (ideally daily and weekly- even monthly) basis
- Have a wonderful, positive, fulfilling Spring
So there we have my Spring Bucket List for 2020, who knows what these next few months will bring? Nothing is for certain, however, these are the things I’m hoping to accomplish and achieve this Season, and I’m looking forward to ticking off as much as possible.
What are your hopes for this Spring?
Most importantly, we hope for a happy, healthy, peaceful world, where we can all feel love, and good health. Taking this moment, and many moments more to send healing, love and light out into the world.
Stay safe everyone,
all my love and good vibes.
If you’d like to do a meditation to aid in healing, I’m going to drop this link from Leeor Alexandra here.
Lots of love,