Hello, beautiful beings. Welcome back to my blog.
How are YOU today?
As part of my morning routine, I love to keep a gratitude journal. Honestly, I have SO much to be thankful for, it really is a must that I give thanks everyday to the Universe, to God, to my Spirit Family, my Spirit Guides, my Spirit Angels, my Spirit Animals, the Divine, my Higher Self.
I must show my thanks, as I have so much to be thankful for.
And as we increase our feelings of gratitude, the happier we feel, the more we want to give back, the more joy we have, the more love we feel, the more we appreciate this beautiful, magical life.
Basically, gratitude will enhance your life in so many ways, so today, since I didn’t fully participate in my morning routine this AM, I thought instead of writing out my gratitude list now in my journal, why not share it on here as a blog post, so we can all raise our frequency to that of gratitude, happiness and love, and fill this little space on the internet with so much joy, and of course, take those joyful feelings out into the world with us, radiating the love happiness and joy here on Planet Earth.
LET’S DO IT!
Typically, I list 5 things I’m thankful for in the AM, and then 3 things I’m grateful for before going to bed. It’s such a powerful way to shift our mindset into feeling more positive (or even more positive if you were already feeling positive), to feel good and to take control of our lives, as the more we are grateful for, the happier we feel, and the more blessings we experience.
‘Gratitude is the key to happiness’
5 things I am thankful for –
- My family – I am grateful to live with my family, and of course, for the wonderful family who I don’t live with because, I am so blessed to be part of a happy, loving family unit. To live at home with my loved ones, to be able to appreciate them and cherish them every single day, to see my loved ones often, to see my family often. I am grateful for my family, and every second I get to spend with them, appreciating them, cherishing them, enjoying their company. Thank you thank you thank you.
- I am thankful for love, such a powerful emotion. I am so thankful to have a heart filled with love, to be a loving being as we all are, it feels so wonderful. Thank you thank you thank you for my loving heart.
- I am thankful to be me and I am thankful for my passions, I am so grateful to know what fills me up with joy, to know what makes me feel fulfilled and to be able to live that way, to share love and care and support for others. I am thankful for my passion of empowering others and bringing joy, as that in turn brings me so much joy and gives my life meaning. Thank you thank you thank you.
- I am so thankful for my life that I have been blessed with, to be in flow right now as I write this, I am so grateful for this blog, where I can share my joy and love for the world, to be able to live this life here and now. It’s such a blessing, thank you thank you thank you.
- I am so grateful for my supportive Mama, who takes my outfit of the day photos for me! I am so grateful to have a Mama who supports me and loves me, and who helps me in so many ways every single day. Thank you Mummy!
Gosh… 5 gratitude’s and I could go on and on. I feel so good now, I feel so joyful, I feel so thankful. I feel happier than I did before writing out that little gratitude list for sure, and I know that I could go on and on with how grateful I am because there’s just SO MUCH to be grateful for!
Thank you thank you thank you –
So now it’s your turn
What are you grateful for?
Who are you grateful for?
How do you incorporate gratitude into your daily life?
List 5 things you’re thankful for in the comments below and be sure to feel totally amazing for it!!!!!!!
Feel good and love life,
gratitude will bring you so much joy,
go go go
List the things you’re grateful for in the comments below,
or even just list them in your journal! Whatever feels good to you
Go throughout your day today feeling so grateful for every little thing
give thanks for all blessings
carry gratitude in your heart
in your soul
with so much love and light
and all the gratitude to YOU for reading this post,
I’m so excited to hear what YOU’RE grateful for.
Lots of love,
For more on all things Spirituality please click here.